|Getting married & Honeymoons in Thailand
Thailand offers a rich and varied culture and many beautiful locations for a wedding. Getting married in Thailand can be a wonderful thing, especially when you have the authorities on your side. Inspired by Asia in conjunction with Asia World will help to arrange all legal matters and administrative details for clients of any nationality who wish to get married in Thailand. By staying a few working days in Bangkok, you can ensure that all legal procedures are covered. Asia World will help you prepare all the documentation prior to your arrival, and until the wedding procedures are finalised and legalised. Once married we can arrange your wedding celebration in most Thai beach locations.
|Prior to Arrival
You will need to complete the typed Affidavit Form and prepare all required original documents. Clients are required to send their completed Affidavit Form to Inspired by Asia for review before arrival.
You will need to have at least 3 working days in Bangkok. We recommend the Dusit Thani or The Banyan Tree as ideal locations during your stay as they are relatively close to the offices you need to visit. See page 16 for details and
prices. Ideally you should stay for 4 nights.
Day 1: At 8am you will be met in the lobby of your hotel and transferred to the British Embassy to sign the Affirmation Form.
Day 2: At 8am you will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the British Embassy to collect your passports and Affirmation Form. A nearby certified translation office will translate the Affirmation Form into Thai, then you will be transferred to the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs to authenticate the documents. You will register the marriage at the Thai District Office and wait for the Sworn & Unite documents from the British Embassy.
Day 3: Asia World will pick up the Sworn & Unite documents and deliver this and all other documents to your hotel.
1. Original passports
2. Original Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of former spouse (Only for a Divorcee or Widow/ Widower)
3. Completed, typed Affidavit Form (to be signed at the British Embassy)
Price from £440 per person.
Once you are married we can arrange the wedding service. We have a range of outstanding beachside hotels that can host your wedding. They all offer a variety of packages and can perform the service as a Western ceremony or a Thai ceremony. A typical wedding package includes the following (prices are approximately £1900 per couple but vary depending on your choice of hotel. Price excludes accommodation):
• Your personal wedding planner including consultation and pre-wedding meeting prior to the wedding date
• Wedding Celebrant
• Pre-consultation with your Wedding Celebrant prior to the wedding day
• Secluded Beach for the Wedding Ceremony
• Decoration of the secluded wedding beach with tropical flowers, floral arch, walking aisle and accessories
• Bouquet for the bride with your own choice of local seasonal flowers
• Buttonhole for the groom
• Sparkling wine for the Bride & Groom for toasting
• Decorated flower tray for the wedding rings
• The planting of a baby coconut tree ceremony
• In-room honeymoon floral decoration after your wedding
• A bottle of sparkling wine served in your room on the night of your wedding
• Hair/make up service
Inspired by Asia can arrange your ideal honeymoon from 5 nights to 15 nights in a superb range of hotels that offer idyllic locations.
CONTACT US »